Monday, March 19, 2007

Fresh



Satueday morning, I sat down near the window of the cafe in the campus, reading some material. Suddenly, someone knocked the glass of the window. I looked up, a small fellow was showing a big smile to me, a blonde kid.

"Hi," I smiled back. Then he tried to entered the room, with pushing the door hardly.
"What's your name?" He came to my table.
"Jessica, what's your name?" I looked at my little guest, smiling.
"Klein", he showed me a big smile again.
"Nice to meet you, Klein, how old are you?" I stretched out to shake his hand.
"Four and half ", he started to show a little bit shy, "but will be five soon!" He showed up pride immediately. "How old are you?"
"Emm...Guess?"
"Seventeen? Or maybe twenty-one..." He looked at me seriously.
"Oh, you are so clever!" I was delighted simply for the disappearing years. The Pillippine baby-sitter nearby couldn't help laughing.
"Where do you want to go?" He noticed I was preparing to leave.
"Library. But you don't go to school today?" I like the small guy with tring to pretend mature.
"No, not today. Can I see you next time, maybe?" He followed me.
"Yes, sure! See you next time, Klein." I waved my hand to the youngest gentleman I have met.
"Have a nice day! Have fun in school..." He waved hands again and again.

Such a fresh morning! :)

No comments: