Monday, March 05, 2007

Birthday



Happy birthday to myself!

Among all the past 27 birthdays, this year will be most grateful:

For my parents, they gave me birth, and supportive even many times they don't understand me at all with holding on completely different values, now that naughty little girl had learnt to balance to be an adult, although sometimes still a kid inside her; wish you will be happy all the time like i am now.

For my dearest friends, with all of you, I could conquer so many confusions and difficulties one by one on all the way, even now you are all world-wide settled. G, wish you are happy always in Montreal, I still remember last birthday, we had a brunch at the french restaurant in Guangzhou. You are always bringing me inspiration and courage for adventure.

For those people influenced my life, it is the past that formed me today, even this ME is not perfect yet, but she wants to be better and better, until achieved all the dreams she has been desiring. No matter what happened in your lives now, wish all of you as grateful as i am now.

For all the people newly showed up surrounding me, I'm so appreciate to all of you for everything. You are all incredible and so many virtues that I can learn from, cheered me up, enhanced my values, revitalized my spirits, opened my eyes and my mind, wish all of your dreams can come true soon.

For myself, I have learnt to make friends with life eventually.

No comments: