Sunday, January 28, 2007

New page



Sunday morning, after enjoying the breakfast, I start to clean up some stuff for my small home after 5 months lived in Hong Kong. In life, there are always something old, something new, something active, something passive, something positive, something... maybe looks negative at the moment and don't turn up yet, but, to move on is always better than to stay still probably.

Since the first day I chose to leave hometown to go out for seeing the world, I have known I had chosen an adventurous road. Wish to achieve double or treble surprise, excitement and success, then have to pay for four times or five times working hard and countless failures. That's life, unfair, but I chose.

Never thought after a decade, I m still on such a hard way. It makes me feel frustrated, but also be proud of myself. The future, maybe a little bit different now, I don't want to just be a passenger any more but should be a visitor. Lack of safe-sense makes me feel, the only safe-sense is existing in my inside. People should take the responsibility of their actions.

I'm not so much fear of future now.

No comments: