Sunday, February 25, 2007

Perfect balance



Half year now, since I moved to Hong Kong. I still remember when I was leaving from Guangzhou, how many conflicts were in my life at that period! If I have to say, the shift to HK is the tuning point of my life, then this moment is my perfect balance, the tuning point of turning point. I am fearless and can accept any unexpected thing which run into my life now. This is a fabulous feeling I never felt, the control sense.

Next month, I would be 27, 27 years young. I feel so much appreciation for all the people I have met in my life no matter who brought me happiness or sadness, for all the events or ripples I have experienced no matter which push me in the sky or fall me down to the ground. I am in complete peace of mind.

Dear God, thank you make me achieve this day which I have longed for for a long long time.

No comments: