Saturday, December 23, 2006

Remember keep smiling always :)



When I walked into one McDonald for lunch, it was crowded at every corner, then I was going to leaving with disappointment, an old Jewish-look gentleman left his seat for me, smiled and talked to me," Keep smiling and happy all the time, then the God will bless you all the time, Merry Christmas and have fun!" I was simply delighted like a little child as long ago, feeling full of pleasure. Yes, keep smiling always, maybe that was a gift from the Sauta Claus.

New year, I wish--
A little more kindness, a little less creed;
A little more giving, a little less greed;
A little more smile, a little less frown;
A little less kicking a man when he's down,

A little more "we", a little less "I";
A little more laugh, a little less cry;
A little more flowers on the pathway of life,
and fewer on graves at the end of the strife.

Merry Christmas!
World Peace!
All of love!

No comments: