Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blur



"Why do you want to study Urban Design?" Instructor asked me."I want to find a special way to intergrate all my working experience, then move on a new way for future career, but now, I don know myself neither..." That's true, even myself, at this moment, don't know which way should be my future. That's also why I'm here.

Something is in dark, i'm blind; but something i can feel it, even if it's still blur, at least, i do be serious for the dream, for the moment, Although i know secious doesn't mean a ticket for anything...

But what's the reason for people are far away from hometown like nomad, like migrant birds? What is the truth of dream or future? Is there always some reason of stimulation to chase or reluctant to see? Anyway, take a journey, is not a bad idea for taking a breath. As to the future, maybe wait to think about until it comes.

Blur, is a beautiful statement.

No comments: